- Congress Ireland – Rachel Doyle introduces a stunning line-up for the upcoming International Garden Centre Congress
- Where One Door Closes – Peter Dowdall tells a story of passion, hard work, success, failure and new horizons that will be familiar to many in the industry
- Eventful Profits – Retail consultant, Liam Kelly explores how garden centres can exploit events to generate footfall and profit.
- How The Best Make Hard Decisions – Insight from Ireland’s top garden creators on how to choose paving materials for Irish gardens
- A Designer Perspective – Design perspective: Barry Lupton talks with one of Ireland’s most well established and respected designers, Angela Binchy
- Paving Your Way To Profit – Landscape cost estimating expert Colm Kenny explains how contractors can avoid having their profits buried on paving projects.
- Making The HRI Work For You – Thomas Crummy provides some insightful detail on how to utilise the government’s Home Renovation Initiative.
- Green Roofs and Flood Mitigation: An Irish Context – Landscape Architect, Lucy Carey reviews the recent Irish Landscape Institute’s lecture on green roofs and flood mitigation.
- Rediscovering BioPhilia – Landscape Architect, Joseph Clancy shares his knowledge and recent research on the most important subject in contemporary horticulture
- Making Meadows – Renowned wildflower specialist, Sandro Cafolla shares some insights on how to successfully establish wildflower meadows in Ireland.
- Creative Cuts – Turfgrass expert Eamon Kealy describes the ever changing role of the modern golf course superintendent and sets out a number of strategies for how they can innovate around cutbacks.
- Unleash the Ions! – Kevin Cahill reports on research he undertook to investigate the impact of wetting foliage with copper/silver ionised water to preventz the establishment of powdery mildew.